P6, Which Swiss Wristwatches, The Road


Comments

  1. I love the format of your infographic! It seems like the background and the theme goes well together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this format, very nice and different

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this infographic. Even though i haven't read this book, the tone of background and the picture you choose are really giving me a sense of what might be going on in this book. Additionally, you did a good job at each section because the content is really specific and interesting. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your infographic is one of my favorites! I love the format and how it balances out words and visuals. Nice nice nice! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy the format, its linear style makes it very easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The layout and background perfectly matches the overall tone of the story. The font is really good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so dope! Probably one of the coolest infographics I've ever seen; it really catches your eye. Mad props to you Jestine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy the visuals as it gives more meaning towards your selected topics. I love how the visuals are very strong, and consistent which really brings out the message of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the visuals in the background of each page. It's creepy and dsiturbing just like the road is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the layout and the background pictures; it goes along with the theme of the Road.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Extremely engaging, detailed, and flows perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your theme makes me sick because it fits so well with The Road. Well done on your theme. Nicolas Morales wrote this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the visuals add to the overalll effect of the text. good way of laying out the information in different sections. Good information as well as pictures. they make the infographic interesting

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can almost read it.
    Cool colors though

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is one of my favorites, the pictures are perfect for displaying the bleak world of the world. It looks REALLY good. Plus the content is well thought out. ~Julien Tsang

    ReplyDelete
  16. Props to NABIILA for doing this whole layout! Your did a beautiful job!!!!!!! ~ Lien(Group Member)

    #NAE NAE SQUAD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those pictures are dope!!! Great thesis

    #NAE NAE SQUAD













    Nabiila is a cool person since she made this! #Nabiila Squad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts