I love the layout of your infographic! The colors work nicely together and the layout helps with your compare and contrast.
The format you use is really giving a clear comparison between World State and Savage Reservation. Good job!
I really like the way you formatted the info graphic. This info graphic is really insightful and I now better understand the road.
I really like how this infographic ties together the world state and the savage reservation. The compare and contrast is great!
this isnt really an inforgraphic... infographics tend not to have this many words.
Eyob, this is absolutely magnificent. I really like the way you formatted the info graphic. This info graphic is really insightful and I now better understand the road.
There is a lot of text on all of these infographics, your infographic did have one of the best designs, and the anaylsis is good too.
Eyob, great job laying out everything fact and idea you add! Your info graphic was very detailed!
Eyob, Love the visuals and it is very well organized!
I really like the design. This is very informative and well put together.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/easel.ly/all_easels/377129/BraveNewWorld/image.jpgTo see it better
This is amazingMatt Walawender doesnt knot what he's talking about -P.Charles Viltz
I like how you distinguished each category and gave a topic to each explanation. The versus thing is fun and it ties together.
I love the layout of your infographic! The colors work nicely together and the layout helps with your compare and contrast.
ReplyDeleteThe format you use is really giving a clear comparison between World State and Savage Reservation. Good job!
ReplyDeleteI really like the way you formatted the info graphic. This info graphic is really insightful and I now better understand the road.
ReplyDeleteI really like how this infographic ties together the world state and the savage reservation. The compare and contrast is great!
ReplyDeletethis isnt really an inforgraphic... infographics tend not to have this many words.
ReplyDeleteEyob, this is absolutely magnificent.
ReplyDeleteI really like the way you formatted the info graphic. This info graphic is really insightful and I now better understand the road.
There is a lot of text on all of these infographics, your infographic did have one of the best designs, and the anaylsis is good too.
ReplyDeleteEyob, great job laying out everything fact and idea you add! Your info graphic was very detailed!
ReplyDeleteEyob, Love the visuals and it is very well organized!
ReplyDeleteI really like the design. This is very informative and well put together.
ReplyDeletehttps://s3.amazonaws.com/easel.ly/all_easels/377129/BraveNewWorld/image.jpg
ReplyDeleteTo see it better
This is amazing
ReplyDeleteMatt Walawender doesnt knot what he's talking about
-P.Charles Viltz
I like how you distinguished each category and gave a topic to each explanation. The versus thing is fun and it ties together.
ReplyDelete