It's very bright.
I like it.
Cute format, i like the way you used a lot of pictures-Matt Fleming
like your design. it's very nice. great job. -Elijah Ticeson
It looks nice and the colors are pretty
I like how colorful it is
You had a lot of content,and pictures. A little distracting, but good job Bella.
It can be a little distracting, but it is good and colorful. I like the visuals.-Melanie
Very fun and colorful but I don't know if that really fits in with the themes of The Road....
Nice themes and text analysis, but again the theme.............
I like how you used stars as bullet points - Kaitlynn
i really like your guys' information, but I think it's kind of busy.
It's very bright.
ReplyDeleteI like it.
DeleteCute format, i like the way you used a lot of pictures-Matt Fleming
ReplyDeletelike your design. it's very nice. great job. -Elijah Ticeson
ReplyDeleteIt looks nice and the colors are pretty
ReplyDeleteI like how colorful it is
ReplyDeleteYou had a lot of content,and pictures. A little distracting, but good job Bella.
ReplyDeleteIt can be a little distracting, but it is good and colorful.
ReplyDeleteI like the visuals.
-Melanie
Very fun and colorful but I don't know if that really fits in with the themes of The Road....
ReplyDeleteNice themes and text analysis, but again the theme.............
ReplyDeleteI like how you used stars as bullet points - Kaitlynn
ReplyDeletei really like your guys' information, but I think it's kind of busy.
ReplyDelete