I believe that the novel 451 was mediocre, yet I found it to be very insightful on society. I think you guys did a splendid job on your info graphic.
Nice layout, but maybe add a few more visuals.
I like how all the information is separated and clear to read. There aren't many visual elements. - William K
I like how the information is spaced out. It is neat, organized and easy to look at. Maybe a few more images would have been nice.
I like the simplicity of the infographic however i feel like there should be more division between each quote.
I really like how organized your guys' infographic is, good job!
Your information is organized well, but your infographic could be improved with some visuals.
I believe that the novel 451 was mediocre, yet I found it to be very insightful on society. I think you guys did a splendid job on your info graphic.
ReplyDeleteNice layout, but maybe add a few more visuals.
ReplyDeleteI like how all the information is separated and clear to read. There aren't many visual elements. - William K
ReplyDeleteI like how the information is spaced out. It is neat, organized and easy to look at. Maybe a few more images would have been nice.
ReplyDeleteI like the simplicity of the infographic however i feel like there should be more division between each quote.
ReplyDeleteI really like how organized your guys' infographic is, good job!
ReplyDeleteYour information is organized well, but your infographic could be improved with some visuals.
ReplyDelete