Period 6 以下飯 The Road


Comments

  1. This was very insightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pardeep and I enjoyed your mysterious and creepy dark theme. It seems to fit the book well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the theme, it really does match the book. Plus the title slide also matches the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the dark theme of it. Much like the book. You also have good explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eerie, organized, intriguing; seems like it matches very well with the theme of the book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dar and mysterious... like me
    Enjoyed it throuoghly

    ReplyDelete
  7. The theme of the infogram matches the theme of the novel really well. ~Julien Tsang

    ReplyDelete
  8. The darkness enhances the feel of the book >:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is as depressing as the Road. So good job. You were adequate enough to be more black and grey than the other black and gray Road info graphs. Nicolas Morales wrote his thoughts here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts