I like the layout; it's easy to read and everything is organized.
I really like how each of your quotes has individual categories that focus in on the prompt and thesis.
I like how organized it is and I like the visuals. -Melanie
Easy to read. I like the images
The images are nice and the information is spaced well.
I like how this is organized -Kaitlynn
The font is cool and it was categorized well
I like the layout; it's easy to read and everything is organized.
ReplyDeleteI really like how each of your quotes has individual categories that focus in on the prompt and thesis.
ReplyDeleteI like how organized it is and I like the visuals.
ReplyDelete-Melanie
Easy to read. I like the images
ReplyDeleteThe images are nice and the information is spaced well.
ReplyDeleteI like how this is organized -Kaitlynn
ReplyDeleteThe font is cool and it was categorized well
ReplyDelete