The Road (P6) Megan, Ethan, Elena, Maya, Tejveer (CLICK HERE FOR FREE CANDY)

Comments

  1. It takes ahwile to load the level of awesomeness included in this infograph, so I'd sugest you take this time to think about just how great Ethan Clukey is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan! This is perfect :) I love how it is simple and easy to read! Great job haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! nice and easy format, its extremely long, but that's to get out all the wonderful information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very nice my guy. The format and information is on point!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's really long but i like the organization and how there is a big topic for each analysis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan, Elena, Maya and Tejveer, I like the organization and the simpleness of the infographic. The topics are very true to the book. Good job peoples!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outline, easy to read, colors and topics are engaging and fit perfectly with the book; Megan did a great job, Ethan I think you're slackin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors that your infograph uses and the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  9. good job ethan. all the information is clear and easy to read, teh pictures are great and really add to the effect. the background and otehr visuals really help too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ethan, you did a fantastic job. This layout is easy, fun, and fierce. The titles pop out and the subjects are easy to read. Nicolas Morales wrote this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked the contrast between the quote and the explanation. Pictures are a plus as well ~Julien Tsang

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the guy with the knife. That is me every weekend/night >:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts