Your infographic is definitely one of my favorites! It has eye catching colors and the format/theme fits well with the book.
Whoa everything about this infographic is seamless! I love your color transitions and borders. Great job integrating your theme!
This is a great infographic; its informative and extremely good looking! its theme of fire fits very well and creates an eye-catching display.
I like the color that you used. It is a lot better than most of the other infographics on this blog. You also used really cool shapes in you infographic which I thought was awesome.
I really like the color scheme (flames), it goes well with the topic of the book
Your visuals are very captivating!
Beautiful design! Very easy on the eyes. My only problem is how the thesis flows.
Your organization is great and your colors are enticing!
Your infographic is definitely one of my favorites! It has eye catching colors and the format/theme fits well with the book.
ReplyDeleteWhoa everything about this infographic is seamless! I love your color transitions and borders. Great job integrating your theme!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great infographic; its informative and extremely good looking! its theme of fire fits very well and creates an eye-catching display.
ReplyDeleteI like the color that you used. It is a lot better than most of the other infographics on this blog. You also used really cool shapes in you infographic which I thought was awesome.
ReplyDeleteI really like the color scheme (flames), it goes well with the topic of the book
ReplyDeleteYour visuals are very captivating!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful design! Very easy on the eyes. My only problem is how the thesis flows.
ReplyDeleteYour organization is great and your colors are enticing!
ReplyDelete