6th, A Brave New World


Comments

  1. I like your transition at the bottom where it goes from the ground to the roots. It looks really nice (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the roots are tied together with the house. Gives it a meaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout of the infographic. it all flows smoothly and its easy to follow. the images and background all add the effect of the text

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the use of the building and then the grass roots to tie everything together. The assortment of colors also help give the infographic some pizzazz. I also like the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like using the analogy of the tree with all teh quotes on teh top and narrowing down to teh theme and thesis as the roots. ~Julien Tsang

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top half of your project was really colorful and creative. That part was fine. However, the fonts in the bottom part did not help the overall presentation. It looked tacky, and cheap. But very pretty and poppy in general. Good work. Nicolas Morales wrote this comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts