Pardeep and I really think your layout and design flow well together! It's very appealing. Nice job! :)
I really like your layout/design! It's really creative and fits really well with the story! Fantastic job! I especially like how the text are under the roof/house thing (:
Amazing design! I love how it relates to the book. The analysis is really nice and well put together.
Really cool layout. Draws a lot of attention to the text, which is importantP.Charles Viltz
Pardeep and I really think your layout and design flow well together! It's very appealing. Nice job! :)
ReplyDeleteI really like your layout/design! It's really creative and fits really well with the story! Fantastic job! I especially like how the text are under the roof/house thing (:
ReplyDeleteAmazing design! I love how it relates to the book. The analysis is really nice and well put together.
ReplyDeleteReally cool layout. Draws a lot of attention to the text, which is important
ReplyDeleteP.Charles Viltz