Theme Thinker

After the cops found out about Montag's books and during his get away, how does the author's style of writing and/or use of character (Montag) give insight about the theme of this scene?

Comments

  1. (No Grade) That is a good question. 6/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6/10 really? thanks for the comment......

      Delete
  2. (No Grade) Montag changes when he runs aways because he becomes very paniced, in addition I noticed that the plot speeded up after Montag ran away. The author probbly chose to speed up the plot because added more tension and uncertinty to the stroyline, causing us as readers to be on edge, and making us constantly wonder what was going to happen next. The authors speeds up the storyline to make the plot more exciting, and to show the chaos and tension that was going on in the situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is correct Upinder!!!! Wow, the author did speed up the plot, by having the author speed it up, it actually got me on the edge while I was reading it, I beleive the topic within this part of the story was guts, and the theme was that with out guts, you have no glory(no guts no glory). Montag survived from the chasing of the cops because he had guts, if I knew I had like the whole city trying to get me and put me away, I would not have ran because I would have doubted myself so much. Montag was very brave, he kept going even when he knew the dogs and helicopter was about to catch up. Montag never gave up! that takes some guts!

      Delete
  3. (No Grade) I am saddned that Jordan Lawson was censore, I am begging to see a dystopian society being created with la Senorita Czarny as the leader... (being the leader is not a good thing)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts